Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taking Orders

I stopped taking orders for my jewelry for a while, but since things have calmed down I have decided to start back. If you have dried flower petals and would like for me to make keepsake jewelry from them, just send em' to me!
I just take some dried petals (it doesn't take many) crush them up and combine them with a beading clay. I then hand sculpt the beads and glaze them. When they are dry, I string them with glass pearls and silver beads or spacers. The flower beads keep mostly keep the color of the petals and you can see the speckles of flowers in the bead.
Bracelets are $15 and necklaces are $20. The best way to reach me is email, and my address is sabarnes21@tntech.edu. Thank you!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Ashley I have an order for you! I have been waiting for you to start back....Yeah...
Sheila