Friday, April 9, 2010

The Big 3-Oh No!

I hate to admit it, but I will be turning 30 on April 16th. I honestly haven't been thinking about it very much but some of my dear family members (you know who you are!) keep reminding me! Like every other woman, I don't like the idea of getting older but when I think about where I am in my life right now I just don't think I can be upset.
I feel happier and more at peace than I ever have and I have been blessed with such a wonderful family and support group that I am not sad. Plus, we can't change it, so we might as well go with it! Every day that God grants me on His beautiful earth is a blessing, so I will just be happy and say "Thank you!" whenever someone tells me happy birthday!

1 comments:

Lindsey's Story said...

Glad you're doing better! I'm not thrilled about turning 30 this year... yet I want to stay on this earth as long as I can!