Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally!!!!

I am finally posting again after a long absence! I have obviously been a busy girl taking care of my two lil boys but I'm finally getting a little time for myself here and there now. Elliot is almost 7 months old now and Ian turned 3 the day after Christmas. They are growing up way to fast but life is easier now!
Elliot is doing great and weighs about 21 lbs! He is such a fatty lol. He is a happy baby though and laughs most of the time (as long as he is fed). He eats around 3 jars of baby food and still gets his bottle regularly. He has 1 tooth that came in and is working on another one. He likes to say "da da" and squeals when he is happy.
Ian is doing great too. He loves this warm weather and we go outside to play every chance we get. He loves playing t ball with his daddy and hits the ball really well. He is really looking forward to Easter this year and says the easter bunny is going to bring him lots of candy and goodies.
I think that pretty much updates whats going on with us. We are still trying to sell our house (if anyone is interested, we have reduced the price!) and are planning a beach vacation this summer. I hope to post again soon!

1 comments:

FiDesigns said...

I am so glad to see a new picture! I check all the time to see if you have new pics.