Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mrs. Fay's Necklace & Earrings


Mrs. Fay Gilreath works at my school and she is the best! Her and Mrs. Samantha keep us running smoothly and that is no easy job! So, I was delighted when she asked me to make a necklace and earring set from some roses that she had. The black beads are the rose beads combined with silver beads and pearls. This combination seems to be a favorite with everyone! The earrings are sterling silver and have 2 silver beads and 1 black rose bead on them. I hope you enjoy them Mrs. Fay!
Also, I just made a necklace just like this one for my dear Grandmother, Mrs. Frances Hobbs. She is still in the hospital battling pneumonia but is getting stronger and should be home soon. I made her beads from flowers that she got for her 83rd birthday!

1 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

How pretty. I am so excited to know that you are doing this. I'm going to add you to my blog sites. Ian is a doll baby. He has gotten so big.