Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jackie's Bracelet

This bracelet was very special for me! A very sweet lady named Jackie Reed contacted me about making some jewelry for her daughter Leah's 16th birthday from flowers that her boyfriend had given her. How thoughtful of a mother is she?! While we were discussing this, she tells me that Leah's boyfriend is Ethan Grider. I was soooo excited when I heard this because I know Ethan and his family, and they are the best! I was raised in church with them and they are the sweetest Christian people. Ethan's mother, Sheila, is the most outgoing person in the world! She has a blog that I will include on my "links to check out" list. I hope Leah enjoys her bracelet and has a happy sweet 16! Also, Jackie mentioned that she had Leah a cake made by Mrs. Joy Tubb. Joy makes wonderful cakes, and I will add her website to my links list also so that you can check it out.


This is a little easter gift bag that I thought would be great to deliver my jewelry in during spring! They were just so cute, I couldn't pass them up!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh Ashley thank you so much for the sweet compliments! We think the world of you and your family too! We just love Leah, she is such a wonderful girl. This piece is beautiful. Even Ethan was impressed! They kidded her about the flowers sprouting back out in the spring...lol