Monday, March 3, 2008

A little something for me...

Here is a pic of my beautiful little family that I am blessed with... I'm a little proud!


This is a bouquet of beautiful buttercups that my little buttercup (Ian) picked for me. These are the first flowers he has ever given me, so I plan on making myself some jewelry from them!




This is a bracelet and set of earrings that I made for myself! I used flowers from my grandmother's birthday to make the pink beads. I combined them with silver beads and pearls, and I think they came out great! This happy pink color is great for spring.







2 comments:

Brandie said...

Ooooh...I love the pink beads!

Sheila said...

I love the pic. of your sweet family! Love your gift! I think you are going to be making some jewelry for Ethan's girlfriend? I cant wait to see them??
I am adding you to my blog too....you are so unique Ashley, everyone will love this....
Have a good week at school...