Friday, September 4, 2009

Full Moon, Please Work!

No, I still have not given birth and I am hoping that this full moon will do its job! If I do not go into labor on my own by Tuesday evening, they are going to induce me on Wednesday morning. (Elliot's birthday will be 9/9/09). I really didn't want to be induced this time, but at this point I am ready to get it over with. I am now at the point of misery and to top it all off, Ian has gotten sick. He has only had a fever so far with no signs of anything else, so I am hoping the fever will go away and all will be good. He does seem to be feeling better already today.

Everything has been checking out well at our doctor appointments. They did an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and everything looking good, but they estimated that Elliot weighed 7 lbs & 5 ozs at that time! I also had extra amnio fluid which was why I was measuring so large. Ian only weighed 7 lbs 7 ozs when he was born, so I can't believe there is such a difference in their sizes.

I am really feeling it though and I cannot get enough to eat, which is not good! I also have had my first ever strange craving... has anyone ever had peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwiches? hmmm, hmmm. They are too good for words lol! I would never have come up with that combination, but I was watching a Jon & Kate rerun the other day and she had made them for her kids. It sounded so good that I couldn't wait to get to the store to buy some marshmallow creme (I know Brandie will be proud, she is a long time marshmallow creme fan). Has anyone else had any strange cravings?

I know I've been slacking on posting pics too. I promise to do that on my next post! Have a great Labor Day weekend! Thank you to everyone too for the well wishes.

2 comments:

Lindsey's Story said...

Oh, Ashley! I remember the last days of pregnancy and can relate! I had to tell myself over and over again--"He won't live inside me forever!"

Anonymous said...

That sandwhich sounds yummy! Especially with a small bit of chocolate in the mix :)

Elliot will come when he is ready, although I am excited to see that big boy! I have to stop shopping and wanting to buy cute stuff for him!

I think Ian is just faking sick so he can get all the attention while he can haha!

Love you (both)

Em