Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Few Pics


We haven't had much going on lately (other than baby prep) so I don't have any exciting photos! This is a regular sight at our house... Ian loves to just come up to me randomly and love on Elliot. Such a sweet boy! I hope he is as nice to him outside of mommy's belly. :)


We go to church with the very sweet Jennifer & Jodie Lassiter and they recently had a cookout for church members and a non-shower for us at their lovely home. (I refused a formal shower!) We had a great time and the food was unbelievable. Thanks guys!

Jennifer & Jodie's adorable daughter, Annie, and Ian had a great time getting into trouble. J/K they were good, but they always look like they are up to something! They are too cute together, aren't they? I see a possible girlfriend in the future! lol


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the baby comes soon & is healthy ! you look great !!!