Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Update

Just thought I would give everyone a little update on our baby situation. I am now going to the doctor every week. I must say that it's not much fun driving to Murfreesboro with a 2 year old once a week, but it must be done! I am not due until September 15th (4 more weeks), but at my last check up the doctor said I am already dilated to 1 but the cervix has not started thinning. So, we obviously have a while to go and I do not want Elliot born too early but a little bit early would be nice! I am definitely getting bigger which is making it harder to take care of Ian, but we are hanging in there. Ian has been handling things very well too. I hope he adjusts to the new baby so well!
That is about all that is going on with us. Our revival at church started this week, so we will be busy with that. Even though sitting on the pew has become uncomfortable, I am glad to have the opportunity to focus on prayer for the upcoming changes in our life and for a healthy baby and easy delivery. Otherwise, I will keep everyone posted on our baby news!
Also, good luck to everyone going back to school. It feels strange for me not to be going back too but I have been so preoccupied that I haven't had much time to think about it. With the way I am feeling (and with the flu going around), I am still happy with my decision to stay home!
Have a great week everyone! :)

0 comments: