Monday, July 20, 2009

Gone Fishin'

We were blessed with such beautiful weather this weekend, so we had to get out and enjoy it. Adam took us out on his fishing boat Saturday afternoon and we had a great time. Here is Adam instructing Ian on how to hold the fishing pole. Ian & I got to fish, but poor Adam was baiting our hooks or getting my line un-stuck constantly!



Ian caught a little fish, and he was so excited... except he wouldn't touch it or go near it!



Here is my bass that I am very proud of. We kept him and will be eating him sometime this week lol. I also caught 3 keeper blue gill and a small catfish that we threw back. Just call me BassMaster!


1 comments:

Beth said...

Great job BassMaster!! I love how you are holding the fish. Your fishing trip sounds alot like ours.

Oh, and you don't even look pregnant in this picture...I'm jealous.