Monday, May 18, 2009

Some Life Changes

School is almost out! Yaaah! I am very excited that Friday will be our last day, but it is a little bittersweet for me because I turned in my resignation on Friday. This was much more difficult for me to do than I thought it would be because I really do love my job, but after much discussion and prayer Adam and I have made the decision for me to take a few years off work and stay at home with our boys. I'm looking forward to being with my children every day and to not have the stress that comes with being a working mother, but I know that being a stay at home mom won't be a cakewalk either. I will miss being around adults every day and will miss many people that I have gotten close with at work. If anyone has advice, let me know!
We have also put our house on the market and this is a little stressor for me because I don't know what we'll do if it sells! We can stay in the home that was Adam's grandmothers until we find something else or build, but I really dread moving again!
We are going on a short vacation next week to Gatlinburg, so I'll post some pics from it when we get back. I am ready for a vacay! (As I'm sure everyone else is too.) My big sis Brandie had her birthday May 1st and I forgot to post a happy birthday message to her, so happy belated birthday B!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Ashley, that's alot going on at one time. You really won't regret staying home with your children. It something you can't decide to go back to later. You can go back to work at any time.

They are such a blessing and enjoy every minute of them. They grow up WAYYYYYYY too fast.