Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun in Pigeon Forge!

Ian made Adam ride the new water ride at Dollywood twice with him. Here they are soaking wet! Adam was not happy about getting wet and said that, next time, I will be riding with the kids. (Being pregnant (and sick, but that's another story), I could not ride anything!)

We were in the underwater tunnel at the aquarium in this picture. I know you cannot tell it, but that is a huge shark swimming over Adam and Ian.

At the 50's part of Dollywood, they have all kinds of old cars which Ian thought were the characters from the movie Cars. Here he is with "Mater".

I think Ian's favorite part of Dollywood was just playing in the water!


His favorite part of the trip, though, was riding the go-karts! He loved it when Adam would "crash" (bump into other cars). I think I have a future Nascar driver on my hands...


Speaking of driving... Ian is driving the car!




We were in much need of a vacation, so we took Ian to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for a few days and we had a blast! We tried to make it all about Ian, since in a few months his little world is going to change dramatically. We took him to the Gatlinburg Aquarium, the Dixie Stampede, and Dollywood, but I think his favorite thing of all was riding the go-karts with Adam! Our hotel also had an indoor and outdoor pool which he loved.














2 comments:

Lindsey's Story said...

How fun! I've never been to Dollywood. I'm dying for a vacation!

Sheila said...

Ashley I love the pics! You can't beat Dollywood!
Have a fun summer.