Friday, June 6, 2008

Michelle's Mother's Day Memories



The relationship between mothers and daughters is precious, and I hope to have a daughter of my own one day! The very sweet Michelle Brock contacted me about making some bracelets for her and her daughters from Mother's Day flowers that she had received. Her daughters are 4 and 22 (and beautiful!), so I made each one a little bit different to reflect their age and personality differences. The silver charms in the center of the bracelets say Daughter and Mom. I hope you enjoy them, Brock girls!

1 comments:

terabritt said...

Thank you so much for making these for my mom to give to me and Gracie!! She gave them to us last night along with a little note..they are so precious and I LOVE mine :) Gracie was so excited..(she loves jewelry..especially pink!) We think our mom is the best and its great to have these bracelets that we can always wear! Thank you again!! :) xoxo-britt