Thursday, June 12, 2008

7 Random Things

My big sis Brandie blog tagged me, and I am to list 7 random or unknown things about myself and then tag 7 other people. For the sake of time, I think I'll only tag a few!

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


About Myself:
1. I am a certified chocoholic, which is probably the cause of me not being able to lose the rest of my baby weight.
2. I love scary movies and do not enjoy romantic comedies like most women do. (except for Steel Magnolias!)
3. I like only rock music. I really wished that I liked country, but I just don't.
4. The Golden Girls is my favorite show ever... I have all of the shows memorized. Thank you Lifetime!
5. I am a school counselor, but always wanted to be a therapist. I guess I got close enough, even though I always hated school as a kid.
6. A dream of mine is to run in a marathon. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of stamina and am lazy.
7. I want a baby girl! But I don't want any more than 2 kids, so the next one better be a girl.

I would like to tag:

1. Sheila Boyd at http://www.boydusa.blogspot.com
2. Simply Joy Catering at http://www.simplyjoycatering.blogspot.com
2. Susan Burks at http://www.susanbdesigns.blogspot.com

0 comments: