Friday, February 8, 2008


My sister, Brandie, who has a blog (Dream Custom Artwork, check it out!) for her beautiful custom artwork, has blog tagged me. I am to list 5 things that people may not know about me, so here it goes:

1. I love all things Alice in Wonderland and I collect almost anything I can that is Alice.

2. I am very talented with my eyebrows... I can do the wave with them.

3. Since B brought up the whole broken bones thing... the reason I have the big scar on my left leg is because I broke my femur bone when I was 4 years old. I fell out of a barn... it's a long, sad, strange story. :) I have had all of the stitches & broken bones for Brandie! I also have a scar on my face where I was bitten by a dog.

4. I am obsessed with Paris (the place, not Hilton) and love the beach.

5. I played basketball in high school, and I currently love Nascar. Especially Kasey Kahne. Yes, I am a redneck.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Even though I already knew all of those things about you, it was still interesting to read! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I knew all of those things accept the eyebrow one....love melissa