Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lisa's Necklace







The beautiful Lisa Cripps had me to make some beads, made from her aunt's roses, for these necklaces as gifts for family members (it's a surprise, so I'm trying not to tell too much). I love the beads on the dainty gold chains of hers. I also made the beads in white, black, and pink, so that they are interchangeable. I have been experimenting on how to get the beads as smooth as possible, and I wanted to show these pictures so everyone can see how the painted beads look. I will be ordering some gold and silver chains like these, so if anyone is interested in this style of necklace just send me your petals! I will be making up several sample pieces of jewelry using the smooth, painted beads to show everyone how they look. If I get enough made, I may attend the craft show at Bobby Ray School on March 8th.

0 comments: