Friday, May 11, 2012

Ian's Dayschool Graduation







Well, my baby Ian graduated from the Smithville Dayschool last night. This means that next year he will be going to kindergarten..... sniff, sniff. I'm torn between my sadness of him growing up (he has grown up so much in the past year) and my pride in him. He is such a smart, sensitive, caring, determined, well-behaved, and happy child that I can't help feeling so proud of him. I can't imagine how I will feel when he graduates from high school! I have a feeling that depression will set in when that happens!

Elliot's class also performed during the graduation ceremony, and they all did so well. I was a little surprised though that my little ham (Elliot) did not perform more for the crowd! Ian was actually the one getting into it.

They did a slide show of pics from the year and their baby pics.... yes, I cried.... a lot. Adam and I both did have fun and were so happy that both sets of grandparents were able to come.

0 comments: