Monday, September 27, 2010

My Great Day!

Yesterday was a great day! We (Adam and the boys) went to church and then headed to murfreesboro for me to do some shopping for jewelry supplies. I got some great stuff to finish my orders with and then met my mom, sisters, and niece for Olive Garden and then more shopping a Target. As if the day couldn't get better.... Adam spotted Maci from the MTV show Teen Mom at the restaurant! I had to run over there and meet her because I looove the show. I know, I know... Yes, its a trashy show and glamourizes teen pregnancy but I still like it. Maci is my favorite also because she is really trying to be a good mom and is even attending MTSU. She was nice enough to let me get a pic with her. Brandie took the pic and Emily made fun of me, but I had a great time!

5 comments:

Brandie said...

You big dork! You didn't even give me credit for taking the picture:)!

Ashley Barnes said...

Yes I did! Read the last sentence. :) I gave Em credit for making fun of me too. lol

Anonymous said...

LOSER HAHA! Too funny! I guess it is worth it if it made your day, but it still makes you a dork lol!
Emily

Anonymous said...

too funny! I LOVE teen mom! who was with?

Ashley Barnes said...

She was there with her boyfriend Kyle. Yes, I am a dork lol!