Thursday, May 13, 2010

Growing Like Weeds!


I thought I had better snap some pictures of the boys this morning while I was thinking of it, even though they were still in their jammies! Elliot is 8 months old now and is still our lil piggy! When I was pregnant, Adam hoped that he would be his lil eater since Ian eats like a bird, and he got his wish. He likes all baby food but his favorite seems to be bananas because he makes "hmmm..." noises while he is eating! He also loves flying around the house in his walker and getting into stuff already... I am in trouble! He still has 2 teeth that you can kind of see in this picture.



Ian loves playing in the sunroom with his GeoTrax (we borrowed from cousin Carter) and driving his hot wheels! He is really loving Elliot and is protective of his little brother. :)

0 comments: