Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Belated Father's Day to my wonderful hubby, Adam, and to my wonderful father. I hope you both had a great day! Here is a pic of Ian trying on Adam's new golf shoes that we got him.
Sorry for the lack of posts lately... not much has been going on with us this summer. We have basically been in the pool most days. It is too hot to do much else! I did go to the doctor yesterday and all is well with baby Elliot. He weighs 2 lbs and 14 oz already! I am starting to feel it too. Everyone is right, going through the 3rd trimester in the middle of the summer is not fun! It's all for a good cause though.
My nephew Carter and my lil sis Emily both had birthdays this month, so I want to wish them both a happy birthday!

1 comments:

Lindsey's Story said...

I love the name you picked out! Nothing feels better than being in a pool when you're pregnant...you can literally feel the weight lifting off of you--feels great on the back!
You need to post a picture of yourself so I can see that cute belly!