Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Big 2-9

Okay, so tomorrow is my 29th birthday, ugh. I am so close to being 30 and am already getting depressed! I know that it is better than the alternative, but still. The saddest thing to me is that birthdays aren't really exciting anymore. I heard someone say that today is the 15th and I thought, "Oh wow, tomorrow is my birthday". In the past, I would count the days in April until the big day. Is it just me or is it normal for us to not get excited anymore? I guess my excitement comes through living through my child... Ian's birthdays are more exciting to me than my own! I guess all holidays are like that now.
Speaking of... I hope everyone had a great Easter! We sure did. Ian got tons of candy which I am now trying to give away because I have found myself on the couch eating way too much of it. The Easter bunny also brought him a Max & Ruby DVD which he already has memorized and a bunch of Cars toys. I will try to post pics tonight!

1 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

Happy Birthday.. Oh to be 29 again. Wait until you are push 36 it gets really sad. Stuff starts to fall apart and tear.(LOL) You still have many many birthdays ahead. I loved Ian's pic on Brandi's blog. I can guess he likes chocolate cake.... Have a great week.