Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Expanding Belly



Yes, I am still behind on blogging but I am really going to try to do better! Just to catch everybody up on what's going on with me... not much except an expanding belly! I am 13 weeks pregnant today and am already in maternity clothes, ugh. I am reminding myself that it's all for a good cause though. We got to hear the heartbeat a few weeks ago and that was so exciting. It just makes you feel better to hear that little heartbeat. Keep us in your prayers!

Speaking of prayer requests, please keep Adam's grandmother (Cyrena) in your prayers. She is in the hospital and is not doing well. Also, a teacher at my school (Mr. Webb) has a 2 week old baby that has had some problems and is in the NICU at Vanderbilt. There is also a student at my school that I am very concerned about. Thank you for remembering these requests!

These few days of beautiful weather has been a blessing! I took Ian to Greenbrook Park yesterday and we had the best time. It felt so good to feel the sunshine again. It is supposed to get cool again tomorrow, but I know spring is around the corner now. I will be posting pics soon, and we should be able to find out the sex of the baby in about a month and a half so I will keep everyone posted. I hope everyone has a great week!

Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the other person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained. C. S. Lewis

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on hearing the heartbeat. I voted for a girl because I think every woman should experience how different boys and girls are. Here's to a continued healthy pregnancy.

I will remember your requests in my prayers.