Monday, December 22, 2008

Shelli's Necklaces





The very sweet Shelli Williams asked me to make some necklaces for her and her mother and sister using flowers from her father's funeral. The necklaces are sterling silver chains with silver beads, the flower beads, and a charm in the center. Two of the necklaces have the Dad charm and one of them (for her mother) has the cross in the center. I think the necklaces turned out beautifully, and I hope you girls enjoy them. This is another family that is missing their loved one this Christmas, but despite this, Shelli seems like one of the most positive and friendly people that I have ever met (and I can tell this all by just reading her emails lol)!
Shelli is also very talented... She now owns The Sweet Shop (her grandmother is Birchie) in Smithville. She is making Ian's Thomas the Train birthday cake and I will post pics of that soon! Thank you Shellie.


0 comments: