Monday, November 10, 2008

Sneak Peek


I am making a 3 piece set for Amanda Reed (it's a surprise, so don't tell!) from her boyfriend Drake. I am using a new technique for my rose beads, and hopefully you can see them in this photo. These rose beads were made from roses that Drake had given her for Valentine's Day. How sweet! I will be posting more pics when I get the set finished!
Just to let you know a little bit more about the new technique, the flowers that I use need to be dried (if you send me fresh flowers, I will dry them myself). I love this new way because it keeps the color of the flowers and they have a better shape. They are also less fragile than the old way of doing it. I hope everyone likes them!

1 comments:

Beth said...

That is so pretty Ashley! Natasha told me you were making it. I am going to see if I have any dried flowers. If I do I want you to make me a necklace.

PS...keep looking for a blog sometime today with your pics.

Bethany