Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Trip to the Smokies!


I just got back from a short trip to Gatlinburg with my family. We had a great time while we were there! It was nice to be with my parents, grandmother, and one of my sisters for some quality time.

Here is a pic of me and Adam at Dollywood. You may notice that my face is a little swollen... I had surgery for my receding gums on Friday, so I am still not back to normal yet but it was not as bad as I thought it would be!

At Dollywood, they have many booths for local craft artists and I actually met someone that does rose beads! I got some great ideas, so I will be experimenting with my beads. I will keep everyone posted on that!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adam is looking more and more like his dad as he gets older.

Brandie said...

I thought you looked hot! I like your haircut and the shades:)!